THE MAD WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORUM ABOUT THE MAD WORLD .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MADigiEx

MADigiEx

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle   Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jul - 17:13

A really awesome boss batlte *-* with a HUGE battle ground, the amazing graphics as always and some quick time events featuring Ino-Shika-Cho.

Here you have the link:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MADigiEx?feature=mhee
xTsukuyomiRagna

xTsukuyomiRagna

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle   Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jul - 17:24

I can't wait, that fight looks badass @_@ XD
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Admin
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle   Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jul - 17:29

If they do that .... We will have first and second hokage edo tensei ? O.O Hope yes Sad
Back to top Go down
https://themadworld.forumotion.com
MADigiEx

MADigiEx

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle   Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jul - 17:35

I hope too but they arent on the storyline :/

the game will cover:

-the five kage arc
-confining the jinchuriki arc
-4th great shinobi war
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MADigiEx?feature=mhee
Kiba

Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle   Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle Icon_minitimeThu 5 Jul - 17:39

I hope that they make the story more as they were in the anime.
In Storm 2 there were some scenes which were different in the anime. :/

And the Boss fight looks awesome! o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle   Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Kyubi vs. Third Hokage Boss Battle
Page 1 of 1